If you own a Gift or Gift Basket Business
or are thinking about starting one. . .
Does it drive you crazy to know that
you are working hard while standing still?
- Are you are missing the secret to what it takes to stay ahead of the competition?
- Do you struggle to make your company stand out in a busy marketplace?
- Do you work hard at your business but are still not making the profits you desire?
- Do you wonder how to get new customers and getting the old boys to continue buying from you?
- Do you sometimes think that you should just shut down this business you started and do something else?
Then you’re in the right place! You can start and grow your dream business with help from those who are actually doing it.
We are owners of gift basket companies, too. We’ve been there. Done that. And have discovered that the key to success is getting all the pieces of the puzzle and fitting them together.
Whether you are starting your business or have an established business and feel like there’s just got to be MORE.
Good news. . .
There is MORE! MUCH MORE!
It’s Never too Late
To Be What You Might Have Been
The biggest question that I’ve been asked is
“Why is it so hard to market my business?”
Although they don’t realize it, the answer is in the very reason that they got into business in the first place. Most entrepreneurs start a business because they know how to do something or have a dream.
But few new entrepreneurs know how to market their business once they have created it. They think of marketing as something you do after you get the business going.
They fail to realize that regardless of what kind of business you are in,
you are in the marketing business.
There are many reasons why a business fails. . . not enough money, not enough time, not having a good product, and on and on.
But the primary reason most businesses fail is the failure to market.
Most owners of failed businesses simply had no idea of how to market or perhaps didn’t even understand what marketing is. So instead of learning, they simply stuck their head in the sand like an ostrich and hoped.
Hope is wonderful but it doesn’t build a business.
Marketing is like putting together a complicated puzzle.
Each piece contains information that makes sense only when you see the finished product.
Sometimes that missing piece is so elusive that it takes hearing how someone else fits it into their puzzle to result in that ah-ha moment.
So we created a community of gift company owners, new and experienced, who are interested in working together to help each other.
And you are invited to join us.
We call it The Success Express and it is waiting for you to climb on today. It’ll be chugging along as we share information to encourage you, to show you how-to, and to help you along the way.
So climb on today
And be the business that you've always dreamed about!
Here is exactly what you get when you become a member of our community:
- Subscription to GiftBasketBusinessINSIDER digital magazine (12 issues) for the knowledge to market and grow your business. Published since 2010.
- Basic Listing in GiftBasketNetwork Directory (one photo, link to website on state page) to get more traffic and sales for your website. Since 2005.
- Gift Basket Network Facebook Group where you can ask questions and get answers from those who have been there and done it.
- Gift Business Insider Facebook Group where serious, active gift basket owners network and share.
- The Gift Basket Business Success Express - articles and resources to help you start and grow your business..
- Periodic Newsletter filled with Information about starting and growing a successful business.
- Everything that the Subscriber Member gets plus . . .
- Detailed listing in GiftBasketNetwork directory (includes state page,with full details as listing in all the category pages) Tells potential customers who you are and what you can do for them while leading them to your website to order.
- Private Facebook Group available only to VIP Members
- Free industry ebooks sent to you periodically. These books are sold via Amazon and on our website but are sent to our VIP members when they are published.
- Free Email (and phone if needed) mentoring and consulting
- Periodic Newsletter
- Articles from the Success Express
- Access to private Facebook Group
Gift Basket Network exists to inspire, educate, and support entrepreneurs like you, as you research, launch, and grow your gift business. By providing comprehensive and reliable advice, resources, and tools, along with a supportive community, we’ll help you build, launch, and grow your gift basket business.
So welcome to Gift Basket Network. I’m excited to be part of your journey. To begin, subscribe to our emails, dive into the content and resources, get engaged within the community and most importantly: start something.
GREAT JOB ALL OF YOU!I just signed up and I was really amazed at the amount of information, pictures and work that went into this! I have stopped my own newsletter because of lack of time and here you guys do all this!I am very impressed and just want to express my gratitude for all your hard work and for filling the gap!!!Keep up the good work
Family Affair Distributing Inc
I just wanted to write and congratulate you on the beautiful job you've done on the magazine. I hope it is a huge success for everyone. Kudos to all the basket makers whose beautiful baskets were featured. I hope there are still great things in the future for talented basket makers who desire to make an independent living by the skill and artistry of their own hands.
Homespun Naturals, Inc.
I know many in the industry miss Rave Reviews Magazine and your publication will surely help to fill that void. I thank you for stepping up to the plate and hope that industry members will support your new endeavor by subscribing, so that you can continue to bring valuable information their way.
While I am having a blast in my new venture, my thoughts are always with my many friends and associates in the gift and gourmet industry, and I wish all of you continued success!
I hope that you will all support the actions of Joyce, Sandy, Mike and Pam as they share with you the years of valuable expertise that will only make your businesses stronger!
All The Best!