Only you know yourself and your business so ONLY You can create a viable, useful business plan for your company. No one else can do it for you!
The One-Page Business Plan isn’t for everyone. But with simple, easy to use methods becoming the norm, many entrepreneurs have turned to one page business plans in order to get their businesses off the ground faster instead of opting for a detailed and time consuming approach. Even for existing businesses, it is a simple way to look at where you are now, where you want to go, and what it will take to get there.
In case you have any doubts, here are the advantages of a one page business plan:
- Since your ideas are changing all of the time, it’s easy to update
- It provides clarity to whoever is reading it as important information sticks out It’s a good way to generate interest around a business concept
- It will assist you with your pitch when trying to share your ideas with others
- It offers a more affordable approach to product testing and development
- With the plan having very specific goals you can create a straight forward strategy around each of them
- It eliminates the need to find an excuse not to plan and grow.
This 10-page booklet not only outlines how to create a simple one-page business plan but it also provides resources for creating a more detailed business plan if you wish to expand the one-page plan as well as a link to a sample business plan for a gift basket business.
Price is $5.95. Order it today by clicking here.